MENU

Slide

Beauty review: Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

Friday, April 15, 2011


Recently i've been having some pretty bad breakout,
sigh, don't feel like camwhoring when my skin feels like shit. hahaha



Anyway, my colleague Melle swears on the Tea Tree Oil from
Thursday Plantation and she has like the best skin around!
Like THE best skin, damn chio, smooth, porcelain kinda skin.

Envious until i wanna melt, i could only stare at her disbelievingly when she swore that she used to have acne problems. Impossible la!



picnikfile_rCNz1D


Anyway, since i was already breaking out, no harm trying it out right?
Since tea tree oil is antiseptic anyway, don't think it can worsen
my breakout anymore than it already is.

Melle taught me to drip 2 drops of the tea tree oil on your cotton pad
with your toner and pat on all over your face, but since I'm using a softener
which does not require me to apply with a cotton pad - gotta improvise myself!

I added two drops on the cotton pad with my Ettusais Dual Shooter
(moisturizer) instead and pat pat pat all over my face.

Hahahah initially the scent of the
tea tree oil is very strong ,
but I'm becoming to like the fresh clean scent although every time my mum comes into my room after i apply it, she asks: Why is there a mosquito repellent smell?!





Anyway, after 1.5 weeks of using it my skin is all cleared up and now
I'm dabbing on my vitamin E on the little scar spots caused by the breakout,
I'm pretty sure the scars will be gone soon!

Will continue to use this product always..
hoping my skin my become as pretty as Melle's! :D


Oh yes, if you'd like to try the Thursday Plantation 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil too,
you can get it at Watson's !
Hohoho, recently just bought the bigger bottle
to stock up already.



PS: Apparently it's quite hard to find and not available at all Watson,
but "x" commented and said that she found it at the watsons @ vivocity,
so yup, if you're around that area.. grab a bottle! I got mine at IMM thou.



Loves, TheLuckiestChick

1 comment:

Stephanie Jennifer said...

Watson at Tampines also stocks it. :)